Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Grand Opening Toe Special

Salon Couture is having our
Grand Opening!!


Saturday, October 23rd

Here's the deal on toes:
If you come in on Saturday (call to make an appointment 801.689.6799),
you can receive glitter toes for only $12!!
Gel Lacquer toes only $15!!
That's nearly 10 off each!!

DON'T WORRY:
If you cannot make it in on Saturday, just simply call on Saturday and make an appointment for any day, and receive the same deal!!

I will be there from 9am-1pm so call if you wanna come in!
Thanks!

2 comments:

Kadee and Dust said...

Please send me an invite kdhod3@msn.com

amy g said...

K Kam, I'm not a pedi girl (never had one!!) but everyone tells me I need one before I have the baby so maybe I'll come in! I want to do it more in November so I'll call on that Saturday and make an appointment, just a heads up!!